If you want to know what this blog is all about, this page is my presentation of it. To directly access all my reviews in chronological order, go here.

Sunday 27 March 2016

CARTOON: "Not the reaction he wanted"

        Remember how I've been babbling about how Kelly's comics often seem… animated ? Like something from a cartoon ? Well, it suddenly struck me that it would be perfectly possible to turn them into cartoons. So, I made a test, adapting "Not the reaction he wanted" into a 50-seconds long cartoon short. Here is the result; I did the voice characterization on the Hatbox Ghost (the credits list me as ScroogeMacDuck, which is my DeviantArt username). I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed doing it. Please let me know in the comments if there's something you think I could do to improve for my next adaptation.



No comments:

Post a Comment